Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Craziness

Is it just me, or does everyone have days of insanity? Yesterday was a great day (sanity-wise). Me and the kids and my Mom took a trip to the treehouse museum, let the kids run wild for an hour-and-a-half, and then took them to Wendy's for lunch. When we got home, we all took naps, and had a pleasant day. There was no yelling, screaming, acting out, (or at least I can't remember these things.) Morgan even said, "Mom, Thank you so much for letting us go to the museum and to lunch!" I swear that after she said that, she smiled, and I heard a "ding!" as the sunlight sparkled off of her teeth. We were the perfect family yesterday.

That was yesterday. As I sit in a moment's silence, I am pondering back through my day. "It's only 1:00pm!" you say?....well. Let's just say I'm pooped. Morgan has been at school all morning, so I have been battling with a 2 and 1 year old only. You'd think I could handle my 2 kids! After breakfast I decided to try to get on the laptop for a quick search of Birthday cake ideas for Morgan. This was my downfall. Apparantly my little ones find it difficult to entertain themselves. All I hear is screaming, crying, and yelling. Oh, and the occasional running of water. That is the most terrifying noise in my house. I have to run through it and try to find the source. It 100% of the time begins with Grace...it's just finding the room she's in. She's still going potty, but insists on washing her hands afterwards. She has washed all the toothbrushes, toothpaste, her hands, her hair, oh, and even our cordless phone! (we're still waiting for that to dry out.). This afternoon though, the water source was from the kitchen. In the two minutes I was in the bathroom during lunch, she cruised over to the kitchen sink and decided to rinse out the wash-rag and do some dishes. What a thoughtful daughter.

Well...we'll cross our fingers to a better afternoon. I'll get my happy face on, and get through my day of insanity. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP