Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to Normal

Thank you everyone who called, emailed, delivered food, presents, etc. to our family over the last couple of days. We have so many awesome friends. Grace is doing wonderful, nothing else has happened since Monday, and we're just counting our blessings. She is back to getting into mischief, and screaming at Morgan and Crede if she doesn't get her way. Lovely. But to tell you the truth...I wouldn't have it any other way.

Today I discovered Facebook. Yes, I know I am a little behind the times, considering my entire High School has joined already! I have now officially declaired myself addicted. It's really fun seeing all of my old friends and their families, and hearing about what they are up to. I still don't understand a LOT of it...but I'll get there.

Lets see....Last night we went to Crew's birthday party (Chance's little brother) and let all the little cousins play. Chance's Mom and Dad have 14 grandkids with 15 come August. It's mayhem when we all get together, but our kids have so much fun. We ate an oreo cake, and Morgan threw a HUGE fit because we wouldn't let her have any. Okay back up here....during dinner she said, "I don't want to eat. That's a gross dinner!" we said, "okay but you can't have any ice cream or cake at Crew's birthday!" She gave us her BEST 6-year-old attitude and announced that she really didn't care!. Well at Crew's birthday, she did care, and she did throw a fit, and she did stand in the corner. We survived, and she's back to her ol' self today. It was a pretty good cake though ... I think it was from Baskin Robbins. mmmmmmmmmmmm.....ice cream.

Oh, and the other night Morgan and Grace got out the dress-up clothes, and went to town. Our little boy LOVES to play too. He'll put on the sparkly high-heels and strut his stuff just as well as his big sisters. I had to take a few of the kiddo's all decked out in their "best".

Hmmm...I particularly like the red skirt with the purple leotard. Nice color combo Morgan! Credes' just happy to be in the picture (he looks like some kind of farmer? explorer? I can't put my finger on it.), and Grace's denim hat looks MARVELOUS with her princess dress. Is that a hula skirt in the stroller?


Here's little Crede....Beautiful hat little boy. I also like the silver slipper on your hand. Is that helping the grip on your dump truck?

One thing I have forgotten to post...and that is Morgan's 6 year old pictures. We went Monday morning to get them taken. She was in the STRANGEST mood while we were there. She was worried about how to smile, and she thought that if she laughed she would get a good smile. So she kept "courtesy laughing" the whole time, making the photographer think she was a goof-ball. Cute Morgan. She's just turning into a girl who worries what she looks like all the time, and worries about smiling crazy in a photograph. It's sad that she's only 6 though. Anway, here's her pictures.




Morgan's birthday is next Tuesday, so here's a pre-birthday shout out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Morgan. We love you.

Well that's all that's been happening since the big MONDAY. Have a lovely day. We will check in again soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP