Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patricks Day!





St. Patricks Day.  

This year it fell on Sunday, which was fine....I had fun finding clothes for all our kids to wear, and once everyone was dressed, I thought to myself, "it would be nice to have a photo of my kids all decked out."  Chance was at a meeting that morning, so I was the lone parent left to do everything.  Well as you can see, our kids (okay.....let's be honest.  MORGAN.)  were NOT in the mood for photo's.  This is the best group one I got.  After getting super frustrated, I sent Morgan to her room and then proceeded to take a few more of the rest of them.  They are all so much fun, and I just think they are the cutest kids around.  Yes, even you Morgan, and even when you are in your most ornery mood.  I love each and every one of my kids.

And Lilah?  You are a little stink.  This little girl does NOT sit still for anything.

Don't you love how Crede's yawning?  Grace and Gage look like they are the only ones that want to be there.


Aren't they all cute?!


Yep....this was the best of the best.  You'd think I'd be able to do better than this.  Oh well.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP