Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had a great birthday this year.  Chance surprised me with a custom-made Birthday Banner hung right in our front room!  Imagine waking up to THIS sweet sight.  Yes, those are all girl-scout cookies, and yes, they are hung from our ceiling.

One of my birthday presents (that I ended up buying for myself) was a roll of seamless background paper (for my photography habit).  Chance, being the kind and talented and super thoughtful husband he is, rigged up a system right in our front room that allows me to hang that paper from our ceiling.  I had a few people ask why we had those awesome hooks in our ceiling (and a few guesses as to their uses.....one of which suggested Chance use them for his deer...).  Anywho....Chance found yet ANOTHER use for them on my birthday.  Thank you husband of mine!





And of course each time I take out my camera to shoot ANYTHING I have these 2 standing right there asking for THEIR photo as well.  
 


When Chance got home from work, he took all of us out to dinner.....and then we came home to some GLORIOUS Mrs. Backers cake.  (Thanks Mom).  It was a fun day, and I had a lot of fun visitors at my door giving me cards.  What a great day to help me feel so lucky and blessed to have so many people I love in my life!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP