Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter at the Grand-Baileys

Remember when I said in my last post that I don't take any photo's when I'm stressed out?  Well I took NONE of our kids in their Easter dud's, nor did I take any with their Easter baskets.  I'm telling you....Easter morning was not good to me.  After things calmed down a bit (after church), we drove over to the Grand-Bailey's for their annual Easter Egg Hunt for all the grand kids.

I only took a few shots, but you get the idea, right?  Check out all those kids.  They're up to 16 with 2 on the way.  (Me and Crew's wife.)  It was a fun afternoon.

Here's Gage....funny kid.


Getting ready with the colored ribbons....(that way they all get their OWN prizes)


Crede talking to his cousins (this kid never stops talking.)  Grace is sitting on the right in the blue shirt.


Our kids look thrilled.  I love that face that Crede's pulling.  I think he's surveying all the "goods" out in the yard.


On the hunt.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP