Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our kiddo's.

 It had been awhile since taking all my kids photo's.  And lately, I have to be honest, I have stressed out about this quite a bit.  I used to be so worried about getting all those "milestone" photo's (3 months, 6 months, 9 months, a year......) and now I realize that it's actually OKAY if I don't.  I try to take photo's of my kids throughout their life, but I have to admit.....it's HARD getting them all together.  These took me an entire day seeing as we have to coordinate lunches, naps, bottle feedings and baby food feedings and then coordinating the "perfect" time when everyone is in a good mood....

This is what we got. :)

Here are all my cute kids.  Enjoy!




 Here's Grace.  She was struggling with this outfit....she basically struggles with ANY outfit.  I was lucky to get some of her actually smiling.







My beautiful Morgan.  She's getting so grown up...












 And of course....Crede.

 







 And Gage ~ he's trouble.



 




 Yep, this is pretty much the expression I got the entire time.  She would NOT crack any kind of smile.













0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP