Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


After taking these photo's of our kids, I got a little nutso and thought it would be "cheap and easy" to make some valentines for our kids.   Morgan, Grace and Crede could take them to school ~ what could be more easy than that?!

Let me just tell you though, it's NOT cheap, nor easy.  I had to buy envelopes (not cheap) and then the printing of the actual photo's was a lot more expensive than I had planned.  THEN there was the fact that I had to still buy candy.

Sheesh.

Let me just say, this MIGHT be the only year that this happens.  I'll see what I think about it next year.  At least they turned out pretty dang cute. :)

Gage:


 Grace:



 Lilah and Morgan:
























and Crede:
 


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP