Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, July 16, 2010

Yuba Lake ~ Day #3

Okay...our last big picture day. Day #3. If you want full details, go here ~ if not, you'll get a good idea from these pictures. Enjoy!

I swear Gage was only in the water for about 15 minutes. Check out those prune feet!!




These next few crack me up. Crede was doing some serious digging. I said, "Crede...Smile!" Can you tell the difference?






Mmmmmm....cheeto's.

Elizabeth and Ella Bella...

Hi Grace...

Grace came to get me so that she could show me her creation. She brought me over, showed me the face (and then drew in the smiley face for me), the ears and then the rectangles...which I can't quite remember what those were.

My Peeps.


Aaaah, garbage and a dragonfly.
If it's not running football, it's tube football. Crazy Men.

Hi Crede.

Here's all the cute boys in our group playing "basketball" with a bouncy ball and a tube. They were having a lot of fun.

I swear that kids have a 6th sense. They can sense when another kid is in time-out and will then try to cheer them up. My kids do this all the time at home. Owen was taking pity on poor, poor Grace.


Oops ~ Grace wasn't supposed to see me.
Yep, time-outs are hard.

It finally caught up with him...

Yep, her mouth is full of Wheat Thins. Goofball....

Pretty, pretty Grace. She was one tired little girl.

Oh Owen....that must have felt nice on your bare bum. I will refrain, however, to post the really GOOD pictures of this moment. **snicker** You're sure a cute little boy, Owen.

These seagulls knew what they're doin'. We started packing up our belongings, and JUST when we were finishing up ~ here came the seagulls. They were a little freakish. They would hover RIGHT next to you, and then there were these mean grey ones that would scare the white ones away. Those guys would scavenge anything left on the beach.

Yep, I was feeling a bit "Alfred Hitchcock"-ish right about now. My main goal was to escape without poop on me. Yuck.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP