Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day #2 ~ Bear Lake Camping Trip

We drove to Bear Lake today. I didn't bring my camera because #1...I didn't feel like it, and #2...I could just picture sand and more sand. 'nough said.

We spent the day there, had fun ~ UNTIL ~ Token's cornea got scratched somehow. It kept getting worse so we decided to pack up and drive back to camp. Token, on the other hand, drove to the Dr. We got back to camp and finally decided to OFFICIALLY sing to Gage for his first birthday. See what happens when you have 4 kids? This never would have happened with Child #1. We stripped him down and gave him pure sugar. I'm not sure that he liked it all that much though...oh well.

We let the kids play a little that evening, and then a HUGE thunderstorm rolled in. Thank HEAVENS for camper trailers. Needless to say, we spent the remainder of the evening watching movies and playing card games. Token got some eye drops that helped numb her eye, and she was good to go. Fun times.


Here's our Gage just before getting his sugar-fix.





Yeah, I guess it wasn't a big hit. Aw well.



Crede with Tatem and Hadlee playing.......who knows.

Yeah, for the record, I didn't think this was such a good idea. Grace and fire should never be in close proximity.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP