Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, March 30, 2012

Grace's Birthday Poster

 I had to quickly add this post ~ Grace made this poster for her birthday to bring to school.  She would NOT let me help her at all because "her teacher said she had to do it all by herself."  


I have to admit.....I wanted to help so, SO badly....and it took all my self control not to draw something on there for her.  I'm so glad I didn't though, because...
 
she did a great job!

These are a few of her favorite things:



 Her favorite food:  Ice Cream



 Her favorite flower:  Daffodil 
(she sounded that out all on her own.)




 Her favorite Magnets
 (she came up with that category all on her own...haha):
Green





 


 Her favorite Vegetable and Fruit:

Pea and Banana



 Favorite Color:  blue



Favorite Video Game:  Mario
 


 Favorite Toy:  My camera  (awww)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP