Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee.....


I was officially surprised this year.  Mostly I sneak around and end up figuring out what Chance gets for me each and every holiday.  This year he TOTALLY surprised me.

See a few months ago I found a lensbaby on KSL.com for sale.  I think he was asking around 100.00 or so, so I emailed the guy to see if he'd go down to 75.00.  He said no, and Chance said no, so I let the subject drop.

Well turns out, that my computer-illiterate husband snuck onto KSL.com again, hunted down that ad (which was a huge problem I guess...he couldn't find it very easily) and called the guy back.  He met him in Layton, bought the lens from him, and hid it away for a couple of months.

Can we all say, "aaah!!"  Yep, that's my husband.  I love that man.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the night playing around with it.  It definitely takes some getting used to, and I need to practice a bit more with it, but I LOVE it.  These are 3 of the 200 (okay not quite 200) photo's taken that night with it.

Happy Birthday to me!

My Morgan...


Crede and Grandma...



Lilah!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP