Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Passover....

Each year, the week before Easter, we focus on the week before Christ's death, and we talk about what he did each day before he died and was resurrected.  It's a special week for us ~ we spend it as a family, and I feel like it really brings the true feeling of Easter out in our home....not just the Easter Bunny side of things. 

Also each year we set up a "Love One Another" poster.  Throughout the week we write things about members of our family that we love.  This year Grace cracked me up.  I couldn't resist taking a few photo's of her comments.

Here's a photo of our "timeline".  This is where we post pictures about what Christ did that specific day ~ leading up to his crucifixion and resurrection.  


 
 Now.  Here are some of the comments left on our poster.

First one from Morgan:


This one says, "I love how mom is so nice ~ Crede" (I promise I"m not putting these here to make you think I'm all wonderful and all....these were just a few of my favorites.  Sorry....I just realized we've got a whole theme going)




 Grace wrote this to herself ~ it says, "I love how Grace is funny ~ Grace".  At least we know she loves the fact that she's a crack-up.

 

 And I just love the simplicity of these 2 statements that Grace wrote.  I love that my first 2 children are girls, and that they are learning to be good friends and that they love each other.  This makes me happy.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP