Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Monday, May 10, 2010

Swimming Lessons

I finally broke down and signed Morgan and Grace up for swimming lessons. We go camping every year with some close friends of ours, and we always make it a point to camp by some type of water.

Last year we couldn't find Crede for about 10 minutes ~ and then he came walking through camp with wet socks and shoes. He had just decided to walk down by the water...ALONE...and wade his feet. I will tell you how freaked out that made me.

So.
Swimming lessons it is.

It was quite the ordeal taking all 4 kids to swimming lessons. Chance was only able to come twice, and let me just tell you how much I appreciated it when he came. What was hard was when Grace, or Crede, or Morgan would come up to me and say, "I need to go potty!!" I would then have to take Crede, Gage and whomever else in the bathroom with me. It's hard when you can't put your baby down for a minute to help wipe. Ya know? I would always finish out of breath. I made a nice friend who always sat by me ~ she gave me this cute magazine that she was looking at (after I sat and read over her shoulder the whole time) and I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again this summer (her daughter signed up for the same time as we did).

Anyway,

Here are some pictures of Grace. Morgan's year went a little worse. She was so freaked out of the water that each week she was in tears during her lesson. Her teacher kept telling her that he was a lifeguard and not to worry. I was so happy that she had a caring and patient teacher. She wouldn't have made it otherwise. She finally got used to it after about 5 lessons. This summer they will be taking more classes, and I'll get more pictures of Morgan then. In the meantime, here are pictures of Grace...and one of Morgan doing what she does best.


Oh Grace...



Yep, that's what she does best.


And Gage...





I like how she has a perma-grin on her face in all of these pictures. Goof-ball.











0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP