Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Front Door Bendaroo's

I am SO not a fan of Bendaroo's. My kids got them from Santa this last year and since then I don't think they have been allowed to play with them much. They were a little fun at first, but every. single. time. they are played with, I spend about that same amount of time scraping sticky stuff off my countertop. Grr.

I think this happened on a Sunday, but I came home from Choir practice and saw some neat Bendaroo art on my front door! My kids were so excited that I had to leave it up. I just so happened to paint my front door the next day (coincidence? You be the judge.) - so - shoot. I had to take them down.

PS - the front door was that awesome cream/tan/gross color when we moved in. I've just procrastinated painting it for a good 7 years now. It was preeetty bad.

The before...(yikes)

A couple of close-ups of the neat Bendaroo artwork...





I was actually pretty impressed with this one...

And the after. Better, don't you think?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP