Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snowmen and their Accessories

Well we finally made a snowman this winter. (And by WE I mean Chance and the girls). I was in my nice, warm, dry house...ran out to take pictures...and ran back in. Does that make me lazy? Perhaps.

Here are Morgan, her friend from across the street, Amy, and Grace. Love the head tilt little girl.
Quick story...Grace loves to eat snow. I also need to state that Grace is NOT a snow-racist. She loves snow from any PLACE and of any COLOR. Thank you Chance for teaching her that it's okay to eat snow. Let's hear it for him, ladies and gentlemen......


Are those BULLETS for the eyes? Why yes! Morgan kept saying, "Mom, he looks mad." I know, Morgan...I know. This is what happens when you scrounge round OUR house for snowmen accessories. I, the Mom, provided the carrot. Thank you, thank you.

Cute Morgan.

Cute Gracie.

Does that snowman have antlers you ask? Why yes it does! Are we the red-neck family in the neighborhood that everyone makes fun of? Why yes we are!

2 comments:

alananddanielle

HILARIOUS!!!Emily you are so funny, I love reading your blog. Thanks for the laugh today, by the way, we love your redneck family and would never make light of that! Ha ha

Erin

Thats the scariest snowman I have seen in a long time! Did any of your kids have nightmares? hahaaaa, why is he so angry?

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP