Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Afternoon....FINALLY!

Okay instead of freezing up and not posting ANYTHING, I will bite the bullet, post a few pictures (and when I say a few I mean a LOT) from our Christmas afternoon so as to not disappoint my dying fans out there **snicker** and then MOVE ON.

Our little Creder.

Aaaah....video games.

Morgan and Grace showing Grandma what Santa brought them.

Mmmm...doesn't that chocolate look lifelike?! These were the toys Grace chose to bring (along with her leapfrog).

Yeah, pretty much this is what Gage did the entire morning. He had plenty of visitors and was NEVER bored.

We finally had to take the leap frog away from Grace so that she would interact with the family.

I particularly like that the trucks are parked on the napkins, dont' you?

Here is Morgan thoroughly enjoying all the laughter and good times when it comes to opening presents.

What do you suppose Grandpa got for Christmas? Hmmm.....goggles perhaps?

Crede and his never-ending car obsession

Merry Christmas everyone. Too bad it's now January 16th...I know I know...I'm gettin' there.

1 comments:

alananddanielle

Thanks for letting me re-live Christmas in January. Just kidding-you do a great job with the pictures you take, maybe I'll have to use you for your mad skills.

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP