Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning Wrappings

Well finally I've gotten our pictures of Christmas morning. Gage found everything verrrrrrry interesting, and the other kiddo's just enjoyed tearing that wrapping paper off as fast as their little fingers would allow. Here are some of my fav's from this day.

The kids with their very first present.




I think Crede is thinking, "Did Grace get something better than I did?"



Bendawhat? Bendawho? Bendaroo's!! For more bendaroo fun go here



Crede and his Semi-truck



Here are Barbie and Semi meeting for the first time. They get along great these days.



Grace showing off her Hi-Ho Cherrie-O game.

I think Chance might just be as excited as Crede to see that Semi-Truck....just a hunch.


Gage in wonder at his new toy.



The first glimpse of the front-room madness.


What? Gage got finger food? Yep.


Aaaaand wrapping paper.



Stay tuned for even MORE Christmas madness. I haven't even posted our AFTERNOON pictures yet. I'm sure you are just on the edge of your seat aren't you. AREN'T YOU!!

2 comments:

alananddanielle

Cute, cute, kids! I already miss Grace in nursery. We're so glad to know you guys!

THE PACK FAMILY

Em, Moses just came by while I was looking at your post and he said, "Oh, I love those kids. Do they all live at Morgan's House?" I thought I would share because it was so cute!

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP