Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ode to Grace

Today's post will be directed towards my 2nd child - Grace. I'm going to focus on her today because she is taking me for a ride. It's like a puke-inducing ride that you would get on at "Six Flags." There are some days where you just don't feel like getting on the ride because the ride doesn't EVER slow down, and it makes your stomach drop at inopportune times. Once you get on the ride you find yourself enjoying it. (That is IF you weren't motion-sick to begin with.) There are even parts when you can't help but laugh out loud. When the end of the ride eventually comes you find yourself thinking, "Let's do it again!" That's my Grace. Never a dull moment.

She is such a funny person. She is just happy to be alive. She is ALWAYS smiling (except for when no one is paying attention to her or she is in trouble.) and she is always full of very funny antidotes.

Grace, we love you. I hope that you get a child just like you.



struttin' her stuff in her new skirt. (Her very favorite thing to do in her pettiskirt is to "shake her rump" to see her skirt shuffle)



The "pre" photo-shoot glamour. I wanted to see what hot rollers would do to her hair. Needless to say, she didn't enjoy them too much.



Well this is how we started our morning today before church. If you want to read the entire story, go here: www.onesmallglimpse.blogspot.com

3 comments:

alananddanielle

I'm pretty sure you perfectly described my daily ride with Preslie. I'm usually exhausted each night after chasing her and getting her out of everything she's constantly into all day long. It's a good thing they're so darn cute huh?

Hey-Where did you get Grace's skirt??? It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Emily

I got it online, on ebay. The lady also has a website: www.paytonspalace.net

If you don't want one YET, but are interested in one for Preslie, I'm going to sell Grace's at the end of next summer when she grows out of it. They are so much fun though. :)

Erin

I like this kid, if I had a corporation I would hire her.

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP