Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, November 13, 2009

Official photo shoot.

I've officially started a new venture. It's called emily bailey photography. Yeah, I know...reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal original. I took my kids out today for a photo shoot and I realized something. You know what it was?


Taking pictures of 4 kids by themselves aged 6 and under is not an easy task. All of my "group" pictures don't look the greatest, but I had a fabulous time with their individual pictures. This just tells me that I'm going to have to practice and practice. You're welcome to check out my official website with other photos on it at www.emilybaileyphotography.blogspot.com if you feel so inclined. If not, that's great - here are some of the photo's from today:

Grace cheesin' it up


Crede's signature look. Little stinkpot!! He goes into this world of "I'm not going to look at the camera even if you bribed me with pure sugar." and will NOT look at me. This is when he was finally coming out of it.

What a sweet big sister. Gage wasn't too enthralled with our photo shoot today. He sure looked sharp though. Sharp and round at the same time. Go figure.

Our Morgan I know this one is just a tad out of focus...but I still am enjoying looking at it.


1 comments:

staci

Way to go Em! Your pics are darling! Not to mention your little models too!! So cute!! Congrats on the new "business venture"! Can't wait to see more of your work!! :)

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP