Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kids.

Oh, family photo's how I love you.  This is one thing that I stress out about.....a LOT.  I think that's why it's October and I just barely took our photo's for the year.  I had a whole idea in my head for this shoot, but when we showed up to our location, the building that we were going to use was totally GONE.  Leveled.  We drove by it 2 or three times just to make sure.....yep.  It was gone.  So this was plan B.  I think they turned out pretty good ~ and there are definitely a few that I love, so I'll go ahead and call it a "success."  Mmmm...kay?

Chance was quite the trooper through the whole experience too.  He entertained the kids while I was busy, and even showed them how to make semi's honk as they drive by.  See, we were RIGHT next to the freeway.  That tunnel?  It's underneath all those big trucks.  Lilah wasn't too keen on the location choice either.  Anywho ~ Chance had a whole competition going to see how many semi's each child to coax into honking.  I think Crede won with a score of 9.

Once we ventured out onto the salty shores of the Great Salt Lake, we found an old ball and Chance made a game to see who could roll it in the hole's he dug.  It was great!  The problem was, none of the kids wanted their photo's taken.  They just wanted to play golf the whole time.  Ah, well.  I can't complain.  I do have a wonderful husband who is always so patient with me and loves me even when I act frustrated,  and I love him even though he wouldn't let me take any photo's of him.

Here's our results.  Look at 'em, smile....and enjoy.

Ready...
Set.


GO!


















My favorite of the day......


 Another favorite....









 Grace was cracking me up in this one.  Cute little poser.  My other kids?  Not sure what was going on there.


Poor Lilah, all she wants is freedom.  Sweet Freedom.






Free!!!



I'm titling this:  The Smolder.




Morgan's idea.......


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP