Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Idaho Deer Hunt

 I know, I normally don't put photo's of dead deer on my blog....so I'm not sure why I'm doing that now.  Maybe it's because I was having a good hair day?  Or maybe it's because this is the last known photo of me before finding out that we are expecting our 6th baby?  Maybe I just love my husband so much that I want to show the world his hunting photos?  Who knows.

Chance shot this deer (I believe) in Idaho ~ and it obviously isn't up to his normal standards.  This is what you get when you're down to the last few days of hunting, and you're stuck in Idaho in a HUGE snowstorm.  He shot a pretty good-sized deer in Utah this year, but the only photo's we have of THAT deer are of it's head...sitting on the front porch.  (yuck.)  So.

Enjoy the deer.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP