Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Nator Gator!


It's official.  She's one.  ONE!!  I can't believe how quickly this past year has flown by.  I've sure enjoyed getting to know our new little girl.  She is so much fun, and has such a strong personality.  She is one feisty little thing, and super smart.  She's already walking, and talking Chinese.....and she LOOOOOVES chocolate.  

Told you she was a genius.

Her birthday began like many others......with chocolate chips.  This was her first experience with them, and I'm pretty sure she was in heaven eating those melty milk-chocolatey chocolate chips for breakfast.  (she also had her Gerber cereal too...don't you fret.)

And I'm just warning you here....this is a pretty lengthy post.  I got a little camera-happy.  You should see the shots I DIDN'T include. :)









After her super-nutritious breakfast, we got ready for church.  One of our kids had a talk in Primary, so Grandma decided to come with us.  Lilah loves Grandma.





After church Lilah had her nap.  This gave the rest of the family an opportunity to decorate and bake her birthday cake.  Here's Morgan making her "poster"....





Her birthday cake right out of the oven (that pan alone just screams HAPPY), Morgan's poster, her birthday present, and some decorations...





More decor.....Oh, and Morgan made her a birthday card.  I thought it was a cute idea, and I'm so glad that she did that.  She even took it upon herself to trace Gage's handprint on there.  Sweet, thoughtful Morgan.


Grace's contributions.....she was so excited to make something for Lilah too.



The cake.  (oh my, it was good.)


Lilah woke up....we ate dinner, and then.............................brought out the cake.



I love that look that she had when she first saw that yummy cake just for her.  (the candle blew out because of our awesome ceiling fan.....it really WAS lit.)






Some fun cake-eating shots.....I took way too many.








My favorite shot of the day.



Lilah's birthday present.  I think she liked it.



Dad helping Lilah get the full "turtle" experience.



Happy Birthday Nator Gator!!  We love you so much, and are so happy you are a member of our family.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP