Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Gage!!

Gage is three.  


I can't believe it.  
Well......on second thought ~ I can.  


When Gage was born, up until now, he has been the most laid back, mellow, snugglie little boy.  Those times are now over.  
Period.  
He is now very independent, very opinionated, and only snuggles with he gets hurt.  
You know what?  I love this little boy.  I love that he always says funny words like "humongous", and points out the commuter trains and even calls them "Front Runners".  He sings along to Taylor Swift, Fun, and all the other songs we always have blaring in the car. 

I love his pasty white complexion, and I love that he is getting freckles.  I love his little smirk, and that I can get him to smile no matter what.  I love that he NEVER keeps his shoes on, and I've given up trying.  I love that he always talks about his boogers, and I love when he says, "Mom, I should NEVER say Stupid or Butthead."  Thanks Gage, thanks.

I love this little man, and am so proud to be his Mommie.
Happy Birthday Gage.  I love you!


We started out our day up camping.  Gage woke up, we surprised him with a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday".  By the time we got home, we only had time to get bathed, get dressed in our PJ's, and make some cupcakes.


Here's Gage at breakfast:


The all-important CUPCAKES.  Mmmmmmmmmmm........lemon.






He's so excited.


Don't worry, he smells EVERYTHING.  I am not too worried today though ~ since it's his birthday and everything...


Gage even got 2 cards today!


During the "Happy Birthday" song....


Blow!!!


And playing with toys after stuffing ourselves with sugar.  
I love Lilah's hair blowing in the "wind".



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP