Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, June 10, 2012

mmmmmmmmmm.....Chocolate Pudding.





I think I have one of the best husbands ever invented.  This afternoon when we got home from Church, I was exhausted (YOU try battling with 5 kids for 3 hours.).  Morgan went on a small rampage about how much she wanted to make cookies.  (Did I mention how tired I was?)  When she gets an idea in that head of hers, she becomes very insistent and very sad when she doesn't get her way.

So.

Chance decided to take pity on our poor, picked on, 9 year old.  He grabbed some chocolate instant pudding mix, and then proceeded to tell Morgan how to do it all by herself.  She got her very own apron to wear (she felt pretty big in it, I could tell.), and the only thing Dad did was pour it into the dessert bowls.  What a Dad.


Here's Morgan, Grace and Chance with the final product.


I know Chance is going to appreciate this one.....sorry.


Morgan sporting her apron....


Grace tends to get messy.  (a. lot.)


Even though Chance's eyes are closed, I heart this photo.  He's just a good Dad.



In my best Homer Simpson voice I can muster:
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............chocolate pudding."


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP