Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Little America with the Little ones.

Chance's parents often plan big events for all the kids and grandkids to attend.  This year, they wanted to plan a little "get-away" for everyone.  We started out at Beni-hana eating our little hearts out, and then went to Little America Hotel.  We swam, we ate, and we relaxed.  It was so much fun, and our kids had a blast.  The next morning we all ate breakfast at the restaurant downstairs, and then went bowling.  Can I just tell you how good the food is at that hotel?!  I have NEVER wanted to eat more than I did that morning.  We're even talking REAL chocolate milk.  Creamy.  Smooth.  Thick.

Oh. My.

Thank you Grand-Bailey's.  We had a lot of fun.


Grace and Gage floating around with Dad



Crede hanging out by the stairs...
 


 The whole crew.....I just can't find Crede in this photo.  I think he might be somewhere behind Chance.






 I love Lilah's hair.  Period.


 Grandma tickling Gage....


 Yep, their big trick.  Don't you love their faces?


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP