Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Carnage.

 Pure carnage.

This is Chance's idea of some "light pruning."  I was sick inside the ENTIRE time.  The trees in our back yard?  I LOVE them.  That's not an understatement in the least.  Chance, on the other hand, hates them.  It's not like he doesn't enjoy the shade provided ~ but he just loathes the leaves they produce.  See, he has to rake up every.  last.  one.

So.  His mission this winter was to prune.  As you can see from the PILES on our grass......he pruned.  And pruned.  
And.  
Pruned.

As I'm writing this, it's May of 2012, and I can assure you that I am STILL sick when I look at my beloved trees.  It's a good thing that I love my husband so much.....that's all I can say.













0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP