Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The ZOO


Our good friends, the Steadmans, invited us to go to the zoo with them.  I think the last time I went to the zoo was when Morgan was about 3 or 4 years old.  It's been awhile.  We were really excited, and so were the kiddo's.

Here's a nice photo of the drive down.  That's the Steadman's mini-van in front of us.  I THINK someone is waving at us in there somewhere, and that's Collin pointing in his mirror.


Funny thing....when we got there I noticed a Canon booth set up.  I guess you could give them your credit card info and they would let you "borrow" a Canon and a nice lens for the day.  You can see in this photo that they were EVERYWHERE.  I was rubber-necking the entire time.  (it was a little embarrassing whipping out my ol' Canon Xsi.  Oh well.)



I have fond memories of this drinking fountain.  I'm not sure if there's more than one now, but I remember this thing from when I was a kid. :)





Crede had fun with his "map" again (he has a love for those....just check out our Lagoon Day post) and I think he even carried around a bag (it totally looked like a purse) the ENTIRE time.

That middle photo is of Morgan, Grace, and Alaina.

 




Our crazy kids.  Maybe next time Lilah can be in the photo too.



 



 

Our little family.  Lilah is about 2 months old here....



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP