Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Working my way BACK

Seeing as I'm a few months behind here, I've decided to post our most recent photo's and then work my way back. If you stop by every so often, keep going back and you'll find new posts...if you care to :)

First up: Lilah on her blessing day. I loved, LOVED this dress. If you didn't know this already, we don't like to find out if we're having a boy or a girl when I'm pregnant. We like the surprise.

Earlier in my pregnancy, we went in for the "big" ultrasound. During the ultrasound, the technician says, "Well, it's a girl." Chance and I just sat there, stunned. I was super bummed that our surprise was ruined. But guess what?! I got to go shopping. GIRL shopping. What could be more fun than that?! So I found this website that sold christening gowns and fell in LOVE with this dress.

We didn't want any of our friends or family to know that WE knew what we were having, so I just told everyone that this store had an amazing return policy...(like a 6 month grace period). :) Anyway, Cute dress, cute baby, one amazing day.

Chance was able to give our daughter a name and a blessing and it was so much fun having all our friends and family there to support us. We had a fun get-together at our home after and ate until we were sick. I heart eating. Anyway, enjoy the photo's, and know that I love my little family and my husband that has the values and morals that are important in this world today. Love you Chance.





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP