Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Broken Collar Bones, Brand New Babies and Birthdays

 Do you remember what I said about taking photo's?  When I'm totally stressed out, I don't take ANY.  Lilah was born 6 days ago.  While I was in the hospital having Lilah (the very day) Grace decided that she wanted to break her collar bone.  She totally fell off her bike and broke it in half.  Her x-rays are pretty crazy (I'm still trying to find a photo of them.....if I do, I'll post it on here).  It was seriously broken in half.  On the plus side, it healed great.  She doesn't even have a bump anymore (as of May 2012).  

So we were dealing with that, with a newborn, and to top everything off, it was Gage's birthday.

Needless to say, it was kind of thrown together.  We made some cake, sang a quick happy birthday, and let him open his present.  These 4 photo's are all I have from that day.  I'm sorry Gage.

Happy 2nd birthday!!!

We sure love you and are so happy that you are a member of our family




 He loved this thing.....and had to fight off his older 3 siblings to even get some playtime.


 There's Grace with her arm wrapped.  Poor little girl.





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP