Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Crede!

Crede, I can't believe that you are now 3 years old. THREE! You have been such a fun little boy. Before actually having a boy in our family, I didn't know how much fun they could actually be. I was nervous and apprehensive when you were first born. I didn't know if I'd be a good Mom for a boy.

You are SO. MUCH. FUN. You make me smile each and every day. You have a fun little sense of humor, and your little belly makes me laugh. When you were about 1 1/2 we would tease you because your tummy stuck out so much after you ate. It looked like a little basketball under your shirt.

Anywho, you turned three, you had a very fun birthday and even had your "car" birthday cake, as requested. I am loving the birthday hat Morgan made for you, and you were loving the Lightning McQueen car she bought for you. We all love you very much, and I hope that you enjoyed your third birthday.

Your puppet show...



Your be-yoo-tifull birthday hat...Thanks Morgan



Even birthday boys have to sit in time-out sometimes...Sorry Crede.





Yeah, I know...my cake skillz are amazing. I would officially like to announce my retirement from the cake world. Sorry kids, but next year we're going for taste rather than shape. Mmmmmm.....red velvet.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP