Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Morgan's Lost Puppy

After searching our kitchen for a piece of paper to jot something down on, I came across this riveting story written by my very own 7 year old. It shouldn't come as a shock that I found another "book" seeing as Morgan will write about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, I just found this one too funny not to share.

It is told in the first person, and in every single picture Morgan is in complete anguish.



Just in case you can't tell...



Her heart-felt letter written especially for puppy.



Here's Morgan sitting on a chair painting a picture of her lost puppy.



And a collection of her favorite puppy pictures all neatly displayed on her table.



Now I'm not sure whether to laugh or take this picture to a well-paid psychologist. This is how the story ends...pretty abruptly don't you think?



I wonder what will be next in my little Author's repertoire. Autobiography? Memoir? Another fretful story filled with loss? We shall see.

2 comments:

alananddanielle

OH MY HECKFIRE! HILARIOUS, I AGREE THE PSYCHOLOGIST IS QUESTIONABLE AFTER SEEING THE LAST PICTURE. THOSE BAILEYS...WHO KNOWS?

Lauren Graff

I really just laughed out loud! That is so funny, I love the pictures and the psychologist comment...

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP