Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Monday, March 1, 2010

The da da ddaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Dentist.

You have to say those words above with scary music in your head or else it just won't work. Go ahead....I'll wait.





...





alrighty. As you can see, we went to the Dentist today. None of us had any cavities. Can you believe it? Naa...neither can it. This was Grace's VERY first time so we had to bring along the camera. Here are my favorite shots of the day.

Here's Grace just waiting for her turn.

The Dentist counting all of those pearly whites

Morgan waiting for HER turn (and insisting I take a picture of her.)

Love the grin. Are you GROWLING?

This is the "I'll smile...SORTA...just so I can see the picture when you're done." You little faker.

Grace showing off her newly cleaned teeth. Can you hear the "ding!" coming off those bad boys? What shiny teeth you have!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP