Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, October 9, 2009

Smiles everyone!

This nationwide event happened last Sunday. Okay, maybe not nationwide...not even statewide. Let's say - This BAILEYwide event happened last Sunday.

Gage has been very elusive and shy about showing his emotions. I know, I know - men. I keep telling him, "Gage, it's really okay to show your soft side. You can laugh and STILL be a man." He just keeps flirting with me (wait - not flirting - that would be weird). He just keeps TEASING me and TESTING my attention span with his smiles and fake coughs.

Last Sunday was THE day. I started in with the soft tickles on his cheeks to get him to trust me. See you have to go in like you don't really WANT him to laugh. He didn't even see it comin'. I went in for the under-the-chin ... in-between-the-fat-rolls tickle that seems to be so popular with other babies these days.

Aaaaaand voila! Gage laughed.

Je t'aime Gage. (deep french laugh) hhhhaughhhh haugghhhh hhhauuugh

4 comments:

jennywren

SO cute and so sweet! Sigh...babies are so much fun (when they aren't waking up in the middle of the night). Great job! :)

Andrea

He is such a doll! That laugh is so cute and sweet. Have I mentioned how darn cute your family is? I so wish we lived closer. I love reading your family blog and your other blog, too. Brings a smile to my face. Love ya Ily!

Emily

Rea, you need to come to Utah soon. When you do, let's plan a girls day. If we have kids, we could all go to the park (or somewhere inside if it's too cold out). If we DON'T have kids, lets go to lunch, shopping, a movie or whatever. :) Deal?

alananddanielle

How fun-those days go quick and it seems like they're learning something new every single day at that age. What a cute little boy you have. I miss that

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP