Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our new little BOY!

Here he is. Our loooonnnng awaited little baby BOY. Oh man he's cute. He looks EXACTLY like Grace did when she was born. My labor didn't go as easily as Crede's, but I can't complain because I have a healthy baby and I didn't have to have any emergency procedures. YAY! Here are his very first debut pictures.





I'm going to try to take some fun ones tonight. My other 3 cuties will be joining me at the hospital to see their new baby brother. They weren't able to come to the hospital last night because...oh lets see.... 3 nights ago Morgan AND Grace woke up puking all OVER the place. It lasted 24 hours, and I didn't want any of those fun germs making their way to me or the baby. They've been better for a little while now so they'll be able to come visit.


This little blog entry is going to be super short because my eyelids want to do nothing but close. I am very sleepy so I will try to rest a bit before heading home to my house of havoc. OH and I will keep you posted on our name. He doesn't officially have one yet. To be continued...........


6 comments:

Melanie

Congrats Em! Just discovered that we both blog, so I thought I would say Hi! Your little boy is too cute.

WheelersFamily

Oh he is darling! He has big hands. Excited to hear his name. You always pick super cute ones. I especially like Grace. haha I am biased though.
Congrats!

lieslbmarie

I can't believe you have a post up already!! Actually....I can - you are amazing!! Oh and by the way, I love, love, love Sarah Mclachlan too!! Congrats!!

Amie

oh my Gosh!!! He is so cute, maybe we can do another arranged marriage:) Do you think he will like older women, or Crede with younger women?-congrats!

THE PACK FAMILY

Congrats on your baby boy! He's so cute! You are quick to post and let us all know the info. I'm excited to hear this long-debated name that you have for him! I hope that you're feeling well!

Andrea

Oh Emily...he's adorable! Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! What great pictures, too. I hope your girls feel better :) Can't wait to hear what you decided to name him! Take care and get some rest. Love ya!

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP