Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 Yep....three photo's.  It's like Chance's birthday all over again.  I had my camera out, the flash on, and STILL only took 3 photo's.  I guess I was too busy getting breakfast ready (homemade orange rolls)...who knows.  Point is, at least I took SOME.  Right?

Here's the tree after Santa came...and before the rug-rats woke up...



I'm pretty sure Morgan only wanted a Kindle for Christmas.  Too bad it wasn't a Kindle Fire, right?  She was a little ticked off about that fact, but as now found a way to "make due" with the one she has. :)
 

And here are all the kids going through their loot.  They had a really fun day.
 

After opening our presents, we ate some yummy breakfast, and then we relaxed all.  day.  long.  We played Rockband, and our kids are now going around the house singing "Faith no More" and some "ACDC".  Nice.

For dinner, we decided to go to Denny's.  Yep.  Denny's.  And the plus was the fact that it was Tuesday, and kids eat free on Tuesdays!!  Cha Ching!  This is the best news ever when you have 5 kids.  We ate, we went home, and we decided that it was a good day.  I loved hanging out with my family.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP