Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, June 3, 2011

 One thing I really enjoy is seeing my kids excel.  I love that Morgan has gotten some kind of award each year of her Elementary School experience.  This year she received an award for "best in Math" and also there were 2 kids chosen out of the entire school as the "best readers" and Morgan was one of them!

She was given a 50.00 gift card to a scholastic book fair ~ so we went and bought her a bunch of new books....and then during this assembly she was given a special certificate and some MORE books.  I'm just proud of my little, smart, cute Morgan.

Way to go bug!









 This is Morgan getting her reading award...



 And in 2nd Grade they were challenged to read 100 hours for the entire school year.  Only a few out of their entire class made this goal ~ and got some trophy's.  Very cool!







 Way to go Morgan.  We sure love you!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP