Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Morgan!

What was I thinking? At the last minute I decided to throw together a birthday party for Morgan. It's not like I was lacking of things to worry about (with the baptism day lurking)...but I wanted Morgan to have a fun day. We had the girls wear their very best "dress up" clothes ~ and we had a photo shoot. We ate pizza, cupcakes and ice cream and we opened presents. We played games (the m&m game was the knock-down favorite) and we even had time to watch a little Fineas and Ferb. Fun times.

If you want to see more of our photo shoot, go to my photography blog here.

The cupcakes...(do you think Morgan likes the looks of 'em?)

The table-full of girls eating their lunch... (Abigale, Destiny, Morgan, Breauna, Alaina, and Ashley)

More cupcakes...

The girls...

Alaina was hil-ar-ious. She worked it. It was so funny ~ she was just striking those poses left and right. You go.



Morgan with her most "tame" photo of the day. She decided to spaz out and pretty much give me nothing but crazy.

Breauna....she's such a cute girl.

Abigale with her boa ~ I had to coax her to peek her eye out. :)

Opening presents

The girls all looked at me like I was crazy when I suggested we do, "Heavy Heavy Hangover" with the presents. Am I really that old?








Morgan, I hope you had a good day ~ I love you!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP