Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Friday, August 6, 2010

Nichole Van

I have the best husband ever invented. This guy has been so great. Ever since buying a new "entry level" DSLR camera, I've re-discovered my love for photography. I can't believe I've gone 10 years being happy with point-and-shoot snapshots. I'm also so glad that I have the background in photography that I do so that I actually know what F-stops and Shutter Speeds have to do with exposure. I'm not going to lie though ~ it's taken me a while to get to the point where I don't have THINK so much during a photo shoot. It's so easy to forget things, and I'm grateful that this "hobby" has been found again.

I found this amazing photographer ~ Nichole Van ~ and she just happens to offer some AMAZING photography workshops. Whoda thought?! I asked Chance, he immediately said I could go, and VOILA! Here are my finished photo's. I had SO much fun, and met some pretty incredible ladies. Enjoy...





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP