Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Ice Cream Truck

Every so often we have an ice cream "Van" that comes around the neighborhood. I don't know, but for some reason, I don't quite like the idea of a strange "van" filled with ice cream roaming the neighborhood looking for kids. Call me over-protective...

Anyway ~
Tonight we splurged. We let the kids get out of bed (I know it looks all bright and sunny outside, but it was really about 8pm...I know that's early for some of you folk out there, but I likes my alone time in the evenings.) and we hunted down the ice cream van.

Can you believe one Popsicle was $1.50? We opted for the less-expensive Creamie totalling in at .75 each. MUCH better. Mmmmmm.....Creamies. Our kids had a good ol' time, and the ice cream "van" hasn't really been around since.

I love this picture. Grace is such a cuddle-bug.


The final result: CHOCOLATE!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP