Hangin' In There

Hangin' In There

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I need advice

Hi everyone. I need your advice. Crede's room has been giving me grief. I thought after hanging this vinyl on his wall I would feel like it was done, but there's still something missing. Any suggestions?! Some framed art on the walls? I don't know. This is why I am asking for help! Here are the photo's I took today. This is above his bed (the crib is set up right now, but it'll be a bed when he gets old enough)



This is as you walk in his room. I need to find some fun things to put on his shelf without it looking too cluttered. Any thoughts?

See that "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" sign? I think I am going to have some "CAUTION" tape made (out of vinyl too) and stretch it across that small wall about 3 times. Also, on his dresser I'll put a small lamp. Any other ideas?!

Okay so that's his room. I leave any ideas to you. ANY. Thanks for taking your time to think of little ol' me. :)

2 comments:

staci

Um, I got nothin' here! I think the room looks fantastic just the way it is. You are hired! You are more than welcome to come down and spend a few days helping me make my kids' rooms not so blah! So, when ya comin'? j/k! Seriously though, his room looks so cute. Besides the additions that you have already mentioned you were planning on doing, I'd say leave it! It looks super duper cute! :)

Amie

okay Crede's room is darling! I told you my thoughts hope you can find some fun things that will satisfy you. Whatever you do will look good cuz that is what you do!!!

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP